WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
About the Website
Welcome to https://kaorispixdownunder.com (‘Website‘). The Website is operated by Kaori Hashimoto (‘Operator’); Freelance Japanese Translator / Photo-Journalist (ABN 75 883 376 291). The Website showcases the Operator’s original photos, travel journals and other blog entries.
Terms and Conditions
1. These are the Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) for use of the Website which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web and mobile phones. These Terms apply whenever you access the Website, regardless of how you access the Website.
2. The Operator reserves the right to review and amend these Terms at any time by updating this page. The Operator will include on this page the date on which last amendments were made to these Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication.
Acceptance of the Terms
3. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, each user of this Website (‘User’ or ‘you’) agrees to be bound by these Terms. Your use of and access to this Website indicates your acceptance of and agreement with these Terms, as they exist at the time of use. Users must not use this Website for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
4. The Website and all the content published by the Operator are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the content and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, Website and video images) are reserved by the Operator.
6. The Operator retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or copyright to you.
7. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to reproduce, republish, distribute, adapt or modify anything you find on the Website without the copyright or the prior written permission of the Operator. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Liability and Indemnity
8. Use of the Website and the content is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the content is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. The Operator does not warrant the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website or the content.
9. The Operator will have no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to the Website or the content.
10. The Operator will not be liable for any loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records.
11. This Website may include third party content or links to third party websites which are not related to the Operator and in relation to which the Operator has no control or interest. Third party content which appears on this Website is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. The Operator does not warrant that third party websites which are accessible through this Website are free of computer viruses or other harmful component.
12. You acknowledge and agree that the Operator holds no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you as a result of providing your content to the Website.
13. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Last updated: May 15, 2019
© 2022 Kaori Hashimoto. All rights reserved.
Website: Powered by WordPress.org & Hosted by SiteGround
Theme by Anders Noren